søndag 2. september 2007

The first two weeks

I’m not quite sure on what I’ll going to write on this blogg, but I guess it should bee something about creativity? I’m planning to write as much as possible in English, to get some practice, so please be patient with my spelling.

The last two weeks have been really exciting! The first day at AHO was a bit unorganised, so the first impression was not that good. But the following days have been very good.

Service design and Exploring Creativity are the two courses that I’m attending to the next four months. Both of the courses was my second choice, but I’m quite happy that I was forced to take exactly those two.

As a product designer, with focus only on the physical product, the course about Service Design will broaden my view on design. The tutors are so inspiring; it’s no doubt that they love their field. Most of the lectures are in English; witch at times can be a bit hard to follow. The good thing is that I’m getting a chance to practice my English!

This blogg is one of part of the deliverables at the course of Exploring Creativity. The first lecture was quite good and informing. I didn’t know any about the course before I entered the room, started with an open mind. The lecture was mostly information about the course and a quick presentation and our expectations of the course.

Simon introduced us for a variation of Brainstorm; Brain writing. We individually wrote down all the ideas on a clearly defined topic. Then we did this section where we brainstormed in a group.

This week we are going to Gallery K. I think it’s some artist with some pictures?

Ingen kommentarer: